Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My vacation is quickly winding down. These photos are from City Hall, in Pasadena. I took these photos recently while driving around town and running errands.

This fountain is huge! I took several shots of the fountain, but I liked this angle because you can see the arches in the background.

This is a shot of 1 of the ceilings. I LOVE the texture and pattern on the ceiling and although it is very monochromatic, the textures really make the ceiling pop!

Another view of 1 of the interiors. Notice the archway and patterned ceiling above it. City Hall is a spectacular, gorgeous building. 1 of the most beautiful things is when the sun begins to set and you can see the oranges, reds, and golds bathe City Hall in natural light. It is quite something.



No comments: