Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 more pages from my latest journal. I have made my journal into a retrospect of 2008 and these pages talk about how much Frida Kahlo has influenced my art and me for the last 22 years. I LOVED the exhibit at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA) that I visited back in August. How I got my husband to go to the exhibit is a real mystery, but I think buying the tickets in advance did the trick! Speaking of things I LOVE:

1) The Gipsy Kings are coming to town, today and tomorrow; they will be performing at the Conga Room (a new LA venue for shows - YES!)

2) Someone from Spain is looking at my blog - Hola! La familia de mi mama es de Espana! La familia de mi abuela es de Bilbao! Feliz ano nuevo! Quiero regresar a espana un dia pronto!

3) Someone/s from 2 cities in Northern California, San Francisco and San Rafael, checked out my blog. It is NO surprise that San Francisco is my favorite place on the planet, but San Rafael is very, very nice to visit. I got a chance to spend some time in San Rafael a few years ago. 1 of my closest and oldest friends, Cam, was the Chief of Police of San Rafael for several years. Next time you visit my blog, say "hi"!

No comments: