Welcome to my blog! I am so excited to share my art and adventures as an administrator with others. Thank you for making the time to view my blog and giving me your input.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My last post of the night! I was off from work today. My back has been acting up again! Not only is my back bothering me, I can now add my shoulder. My back has never been the same since I took that fall down the stairs a few years ago. And as soon as I woke up this morning, I knew I better not mess with my back. The best thing I can do for my back when it starts acting up is just to rest it. I took a steaming hot shower and took a couple of prescription pills the doctor gave me for the inflammation, but nothing worked. So, I just took it easy today. And that meant working on my blog and not doing too much else. I have been trying to add some new artwork and videos to my blog. Bob Marley, rightly so, is listed in my artist's links. What an amazing artist and human being! When I look back at my life, there is a BIG reason my dad didn't let me work at the local music store: I would have never finished school! To say I LOVE music is an understatement. I live and breathe music. And without it, I would die. And I still enjoy watching videos as much as I did when I was younger. Afterall, I grew up watching MTV! My favorite line from Bob Marley's "Running Away" is "You can't run away from yourself". And as I get older, I have finally figured out that this is very true.

No comments: